I am no longer able to attach images for scheduled Facebook posts

I have used Hootsuite for four years and have never had any problem attaching images to my scheduled posts. All of a sudden I find that when I click on the paperclip icon and try to "Select Files to Upload," nothing happens. Any suggestions? Could it be related to my recent upgrade to Windows 10?

Best Answer

Answers

• edited October 2015
    Same Issue here
  • Working on Chrome, seems to be a recent issue with Edge then. Thank you for letting me know, now I can get my work done :)
  • Hi @ElysiumLux and @revmjb1057

I'm happy to see that you have found a solution :smile:! As you've both noticed, Edge is not one of the supported browsers for Hootsuite, and it is best to use Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. You can find a full list of supported browsers here!

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. 

Have a great day!

Gab
  • Any idea when Hootsuite plans on supporting Edge as a browser - it's just the modern world has moved forward and you need to move with it.  Thanks.
  • Hi @JohnW

At this time, we unfortunately do not fully support Edge and I do apologize for any inconvenience this might cause you. While I understand that this is not the answer you were hoping for, please be assured that our Development Team is constantly working on ways to improve Hootsuite for our clients. 

If you'd like, I would advise that you add this suggestion to our feedback forum available here. By doing this, not only would users have the possibility to vote for your suggestion, but you'd get notified as soon as there are any updates about Edge.

I hope you have a great day,

Gabrielle
  • edited February 2017
    I have a problem - using Chrome. I've always been able to attach a photo to my scheduled posts, but now when I try to do that, there is a default "Youtube" selection, and I can't post a picture because it times out.  Any thoughts?
  • Hi @cathy_sweeney29

We are currently having as issue with uploading images via the dashboard. We're aware of the issue and have our dev. team working hard on resolving the issue. 

I have created a ticket for you regarding this issue. Thank you so much for your patience.
  • Same as Christy_C, I am experiencing an issue attaching photos to my scheduled posts for Twitter, FB or Instagram.  I've only experienced this problem today.  For every attempt I've made, it times out.  By chance, can a ticket be submitted for my account as well.  I use it for work, so it's prohibitive to say the least.  Many thanks. 
  • Hi @RitaLassiter74

I have submitted a support ticket for you as well. I am sorry for the inconvenience and the inability to upload pictures. Please check your email for the support ticket information. 

We are currently working with the dev. team to get this aspect of the dashboard up and running. 

Thank you so much for your patience.