Please note that this forum is in read-only mode and will be sunset at the end of November. For any product related questions, please visit our Help Desk: https://help.hootsuite.com or talk with a Hootsuite Helper: https://twitter.com/Hootsuite_Help

Twitter Post with Image

Hello,

Would just like to ask how can I post in twitter with image on it when posted. Cause my twitter post only gives a link of the image but it will not display the picture on the post. Please advice.

Thanks

Comments

• Hi @britxsui ;

Thank you for reaching out to the Hootsuite Forum! Valentina here, happy to assist you in this matter. 

As a first step, I would suggest you change your Twitter uploading service in Hootsuite from ow.ly to pic.twitter.com. The steps required for you to do that are described in this help article

Let me know if this helps!

Best,
  • Hi! I had the same issue , and also in google + i don't see the picture but a link. i followed your instructions but didn't work. I also have another issue that I cannot add a second twitter account on another TAB it keeps reminding me to the first. can you assist? thanks a lot isabella
  • edited February 2016
    Hey @wanderluxation, I saw your initial post - as a heads up I've brought that matter to a ticket with our Help Desk Owls who will respond via email with further details. Also with the Google+ inquiry, can you verify that these messages are manually/autoscheduled?
    Best, Camille H. | Customer Advocate | hootsuite.com/help
  • hello camille,I am not sure if I understood the question but yes the link i am trying to post are autoscheduled manually...what other ways to post them? not sure if this is what you meant... thanks a lot 
  • Hey @wanderluxation

In order for us to further investigate would you please update the ticket with this information. 

Thank you!
  • how do i do it? 
  • Hey wanderluxation, have you received an email from Hootsuite's Help Desk? Please be sure to check your spam folders! You'll be able to reach an agent directly should you have further questions/concerns and it will streamline responses. Please be sure to check your email!
    Best regards,
    Camille H. | Customer Advocate | hootsuite.com/help
  • oh yes i just replied .. thanks a lot
    cheers
  • No worries wanderluxation (Isabella), was glad that someone was able to reach out to you for further support! :smile: 
    Best,
    Camille H. | Customer Advocate | hootsuite.com/help