Scheduled Message Failed to Send - Internal Error

Everytime we schedule a post on Instagram or Facebook (these are the only 2 platforms we use) we get the following internal error: 

We're sorry to inform you that a scheduled message you wrote failed to send. 
This was most likely due to a problem communicating with the social network account: 
my proposal co. (Facebookpage)

OR 

We're sorry to inform you that a scheduled message you wrote failed to send. 
This was most likely due to a problem communicating with the social network account: 
myproposalco (Instagram)

When I click on "Past Scheduled" on my dashboard to review, its saying its an internal error:

Scheduled Message

Internal Error

Sent to:

Can you please urgently advise what to do here? 

Thank you

Answers

• Hi myproposalco, thanks for reaching out to us on the forums today! In order for us to investigate further - I've created a ticket for us to connect with you directly via email for further troubleshooting. Please keep on the lookout out for that message!
    Best regards,
    Camille H. | Customer Advocate | hootsuite.com/help
  • Camille,

I am also having this issue, however; the message I receive once I view my past scheduled posts is that the "The user that last authorized this Facebook Page for Hootsuite does not have post permissions for this page." However; I am using the same login and account that has always been used. This is for a client, so I'd like to get the issue resolved as quickly as possible.
  • Hi @CUSAMeredith ;

Thanks for reaching out to us here in the forum! My name is Gab and I'll be happy to help you out with this. As a first troubleshooting step, I suggest that you reconnect the network by following the steps listed here

While you are doing so, I also suggest for you to make sure that you do not have your social networks open in different tabs within that same browser. 

Once this is done please attempt to both schedule and send a message directly to the Facebook page. This will let us know if it has been properly connected!

Let me know if this works! Looking forward to hearing back from you :smile:.

Gab
  • Having the same issue since last 2 days.  When i click "Send Now" it works but not on scheduler.
  • Sorina_BSorina_B ✭✭
    edited July 25
    Hi there @Md1009 ,

Thank you for reaching out to us, Sorina here, from the Support team, happy to help.

We've created a Help Desk ticket for an advocate to reach out via email and provide further details.

Thank you for your patience! Have a lovely day! 
    Sorina | @Hootsuite_Help | Hootsuite Help Center

• I am having the same issue as Md1009. It is on multiple platforms -- Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. If I click send now, it posts.
  • Hello @christycate,

This is Miguel from Hootsuite Support Team, I will be glad to assist you on this!

I'm sorry about that; we've had some users experiencing this issue and the Development team is investigating.

We'll be updating our status page once we have more updates. You can visit the status page via the link below:
    http://status.hootsuite.com/

Thanks for your patience while we work on this.

Best,
    Miguel T.
    Customer Support Advocate  
    @Hootsuite_HelpHootsuite Help Center 
  • Hello,

I am also unable to post to my Facebook group. I followed the troubleshooting steps but now my page simply doesn't appear at all as an option for an account to add.

I really don't want to have to switch to another consolidating platform, please assist.  

Thanks so much in advance for your help. 

-Julia