Please note that this forum is in read-only mode and will be sunset at the end of November. For any product related questions, please visit our Help Desk: https://help.hootsuite.com or talk with a Hootsuite Helper: https://twitter.com/Hootsuite_Help

Google+ only uploads one photo

edited February 2016 in Hootsuite Dashboard
When I make a post through Hootsuite and upload multiple photos, only one photo shows up on my Google+. I should be able to include multiple photos in Google+ posts. What is going on? How can this be fixed? (It uploads multiple photos to my twitter just fine)

Comments

• Hi there @UMTB ;

I have created a Support Ticket for you, to further assist with more privacy as we will need more account details.

A support agent will be in touch shortly via email.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Regards,
  • I also have this problem.  I need a way to be able to create posts on Google+ with multiple photos, but when I create a post with 3 photos I end up with: one photo in the post, one `ow.ly` link and the third photo missing entirely.  I'm currently evaluating Hootsuite for managing my business's social media marketing and being unable to post multiple photos to all social media networks that support it is a deal breaker.
  • Hello @MicahZoltu,

Thanks for reaching out on the Community Forum! 

I've created a ticket for you so that we can connect with you further via email to investigate this issue further. Please stay tuned to your inbox where we'll be reaching out for further information!
  • I have the same problem its giving me owly links and only shows 1 photo
  • Hi @salonhoot51 Thank you for reaching out to us! Please be advised that what you are experiencing is an expected outcome for Google+ due to Google's current API. In order for multiple images uploaded at once to display normally in Google+ Pages, they will need to update their current API to allow this. A workaround for this would be to post each picture individually. Please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions I can assist you with. Kind Regards, Kritika | Customer Advocate