Multi-photo post programmed publication

Hi everyone!
I am new here, I hope not to violate any rule of the community! :)

I tried to programme the post of some posts (sorry for the pun) in my Hootsuite dashboard and, during the creation of the draft, I selected a photo album of the Facebook page I was updating in which publish the photos I attached. Later I checked if Hootsuite saved my decision to post the photos inside that album, but it wasn't so: every time I try to edit the post it reloads the settings about where to post  the photos and Hootsuite itself selects Timeline as default setting. 
My question is: once I select the album and then programme the post, can I be sure it will be published with the settings I put? If not, how can I solve the problem? 
I hope someone can help me! I thank you all in advance!

Francesco

Comments

• Hi there @Thepoet90 ,

Thank you for reaching out to the Hootsuite Forum! Sandra here, happy to assist you in this matter. 

I'd like to confirm that if you choose to upload several photos in an album and then schedule it, the photos will upload to the album you selected when scheduling the post. 

I hope this answers you question.

Best, 
    Sandra
  • Thank you very much, Sandra, for your answer! You are right, I made an attempt and it worked perfectly.
    Thanks again.

Best regards,

Francesco
  • Excuse me, Sandra. I have another question: is it possible to pin on top (I am talking about facebook) these posts we are talking about? 
  • Hi @Thepoet90

Due to Facebook's current API restrictions, it is not possible to pin a post using Hootsuite. You will have to go on Facebook natively to do so. 

I hope this answers you question and have a great day!

Best regards, 
    Sandra