Why doesn't my LinkedIn appear on my mobile app?

Why doesn't my LinkedIn appear on my Hootsuite mobile app however shows on my desktop PC?

Comments

• Hello @EmilyJ,

Thanks for reaching out on the Community Forum! 

I've created a ticket for you so that we can discuss with you further via email to investigate this issue further. Please stay tuned to your inbox where we'll be reaching out for further information!
  • I also have the same problem!
  • Hi @Terrier17!

Thank you for reaching out to us ! My name is Kritika from Hootsuite support team and I will be happy to assist you!

In order to better help you with this and investigate the issue further, I have pulled your request into a Support Ticket and an agent will be in touch with you soon to via e-mail.

Thank you again for letting us know the issue.

Kind Regards,
    Kritika | Customer Advocate
  • I too am having trouble having LinkedIn scheduled on my mobile app device, it doesn't show up.
  • Hi @RMK,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community Support Forum. Beatrice here from the Support team.

I just created a help ticket and one of my colleagues will reach out via email to further assist you in this matter.

Thank you for your patience!

Best regards,
    Beatrice | Customer Support Advocate
  • Hi, I cannot connect my LinkedIn account with the android app of Hootsuite. 
  • Hey @giacomo_scheich

To connect your LinkedIn account you'll have to do it through your desktop dashboard. Once that is connected you'll be able to view your LinkedIn profile on the Android app! 

Unfortunately, at this time, you are not able to view LinkedIn groups or company pages via the Android app. 

If you have any further questions or run into any issues please let me know and I will be happy to help you further.

Kind regards,

James | Customer Advocate 
  • @James_P , thank you for your answer. Unfortunately, to connect my company pages with the Android app is exactly what I needed. Thank you anyway.
  • I'm having the same issue. My LinkedIn account is not showing up on the mobile app (iPhone). Please help!