I need advice from personal experience

Probably a stupid question! Just starting with social networks and need advice on how to do the right thing. 

Always one of the steals of public (although it is a big word) pictures. Those. we have placed, and after 30-60 minutes, there was a photo with them and gained ten times more likes because 15+ they have thousands of people in the group that cannot be said about our new. Drag even pictures taken on the phone... But, of course, not all your photos, about 50% of Google's take on the desired subject. 

She wrote to the administrator of the Public - no reaction. Programmer done automatically add a watermark (photos are in the FB from the site) - began to cut, put it in the middle - no longer haul. 

Have two questions: 

1. Because in someone else's (download) photos not legally hang a watermark, right? 
2. Looked untwisted group - no one is engaged in the imposition of the watermark although they have had dragged all pictures. Thus whether it is necessary to respond? 

It's a shame that you upload a picture and get 3-6 likes and Public at her place pick up 20+.

Comments

• Hello @pritimujumdar,

Thank you for contacting the Hootsuite support team via the Community Forum. My name is Nicolas and I'm happy to assist you.

Unfortunately, we don't have any control in the way in which other users download and share the pictures that you've posted.

In this case, I'd recommend you to contact the social networks to know more about this, as they're the ones that set the security measures for the pictures that you post on them.

I'm sorry if this is not the answer you were looking for. If you have any other questions, please let us know and we'll be happy to further assist you.

Kind regards,
    Nicolas | @Hootsuite_Help | Hootsuite Help Center