Downgrade to Free version

I have a professional Hootsuite account, but I want to downgrade back to the free version, as I am not using Hootsuite currently for my job. When i go to the Billing information section and select 'Change my plan' there is no option to downgrade to the free version, it only gives me the Professional, Team, Business and Enterprise options. 
Tagged:

Comments

• Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community Forum, Simone here, happy to help you downgrade to the Free plan.

I would like to apologize for the difficulties seen downgrading to the Free plan, I have created a support ticket for you, to assist further by email. 

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,
    --
    Simone | Customer Advocate | 
  • I'm trying to do the same thing; there is no button to downgrade my plan. Can you open a support ticket for me?

• Thank you for reaching out to us! My name is Kritika from Hootsuite support team and I will be happy to assist you!

I have created a support ticket for you, to assist further by email in downgrading your plan. 

I will be reaching out to you shortly via e-mail.

Have a great day ahead!

Kind Regards,
    Kritika | Customer Advocate

• Hi,

I can't downgrade either and now we can't even use the free features? This is causing a big problem for us can you help?

Lewis
  • Hi Lewis,

Stephanie here, with the Hootsuite Help Desk team. Thank you for reaching out to us on our Community Forum! 

Due to the billing nature of this request, I have created a Support ticket to assist further via email. I will be in touch shortly.

Thank you for your patience!

Kind regards, 

Stephanie | Customer Advocate 
  • Hello, same thing for me, I'd like to downgrade to free. Can you open a support ticket for me? Thanks
  • Hi @Pere

Thanks for reaching out! 

I have created a support ticket for you and I will respond to you via that with more information :) 

Best,