We have enabled ‘Single Sign-On’. You can use your Hootsuite account credentials to log into the Hootsuite Community Forum. When prompted, please log in using the same credentials you use when logging into the Hootsuite dashboard.

Don't have an account? You can create a Hootsuite + Hootsuite Community Forum account by selecting "Register".

Your friendly Community Forum Owls :)

Recover my facebook account

I no longer have access to the email on my FB account.  Cannot remember my password.  How do i get it back.  FB account   sandra kantilal email used sandra@sister.com which has been deleted by site.  Please help

Answers

• Gabriela here, with the Hootsuite Help Desk team. Thank you for reaching out to us on our Community Forum! 

I've created a Help Desk ticket for an advocate to assist further via e-mail with more details.

Warm regards, 
  • How do i access the answers to my question 
  • I can't even see the answers to my question 
  • Hi @Sandykantilal!

Thank you so much for your reply! Kritika here from Hootsuite Support Team.

Please note that our Advocate Gabriela has reached out to via e-mail to help you with this. Can you please respond to the email so that our advocate can help you resolve this?

Thank you again for your patience! We are looking forward to hearing back from you via e-mail.

Kind Regards,
    Kritika | Customer Advocate