organizing hashtags?

Hello, I am trying to come up with a way of organizing and storing hashtags. I mean we all know #motivationMonday and #tbt but there are a lot of less familiar ones like #icymi and #neverhaveIever or even #netflixnchill or whatever. And ones you may not need right away like a xmas one but want to be able to use and remember when you do. Does anyone know of a way to catalog the hashtag?

Comments

• Hello @PG_Designs

Thank you for reaching out to the Hootsuite Forum! Valentina here, happy to assist you in this matter. 

Hootsuite has integrated some great apps for hashtag tracking ( such as Riteforge) but I'm afraid that at this time we don't have an app to organize the hashtags. 

While there’s currently no way to do that, we appreciate you taking the time to let us know what you’re looking for—most of the improvements we make come from ideas and suggestions like yours, so thank you for reaching out!

However we do encourage you to submit your idea to our feedback channel to get more exposure at: http://feedback.hootsuite.com 

We manage all community ideas in this forum, where other Hootsuite users can vote on all the ideas they love You can also see some of the features we have planned for development in the future.

We're listening, and appreciate your input to help make our product better!

Thanks for using Hootsuite!