Can't Log In via iPhone App

Hello,

I can log into Hootsuite on my computer and get to the dashboard. However, I cannot log in to my mobile app. My username and password are correct. I tried uninstalling, deleting, and reinstalling the app to no avail. Whether I try to use email, FB, Twitter, etc to log in, I see the following error:

"Unable to sign in Try again." 

Please help! This has persisted for weeks!

Comments

• Hi veganhostess,

Stephanie here, with the Hootsuite Help Desk team. Thank you for reaching out to us on our Community Forum! 

Could you please confirm if you are logging into the mobile app with your email and password, or via social sign-in (e.g. Twitter or Facebook)?

If you are seeing this issue when logging-in via social, could you please try logging in via your email and password to see if this helps?

If the issue persists, please provide a screenshot of the error you are seeing and we will be happy to open a Support ticket for you to investigate this issue further.

Thank you, veganhostess! We look forward to your reply.

Kind regards, 

Stephanie | Customer Advocate 
  • Hello guys, 
    i'm having the exact same problem. It all started when the app could not sync the data, when i added a new instagram account on my dashboard (desktop). 

Then i saw another post in here, where they said sign out of Hootsuite app and then sign-in again. 

Now i can't sign in either with my Facebook, or my Google+ or my normal username & password..... 

please help! 
  • Hi @ShadowRunner,

Thanks for reaching out via the forum. I have created a support ticket for you so that we can further investigate the issue. 

We will be reaching out to you by email. 

Thanks,
  • Same issue here! Across all my apple products (iMac, iPad, iPhone, MacBook Pro)

please help
  • Hi Greta, I've created a ticket with the help desk for you as well! Stay tuned for further update as an agent will reach out further via email.
    Best regards,
    Camille H. | Customer Advocate