Scheduled posts not posting on FB and IG

Hello,

I scheduled some posts and although it looks like it was posted it actually didn't post on Instagram and Facebook. Twitter worked. I tried to post directly without scheduling and it also didn't work for Facebook and Instagram. I checked and it looks like everything is normal and connected. Any idea what the problem is?
Thank you!

Comments

• Hello @groupdotbr,

Thanks for reaching out to us through the Community Support Forum. Silvia here, from the Support team, happy to help.

Did you get any error message when publishing the message?

A screenshot will help us to understand the situation reported.

Looking forward to you reply.

Warm regards,
  • Hi, I'm having the same issue - if i schedule a post it is ok on twitter but not facebook. However, if I just "Send Now" it works fine. I need to schedule posts - when is this going to be fixed? I found an earlier string on exactly the same issue from 4 years ago!
  • Hi @JS_Access!

Daniel here stepping up on behalf of my colleague. 

Facebook and Instagram are experiencing an intermittent outage on multiple functions, publishing included (directly or indirectly). It has been brought to our attention and we hope the problem is solved asap at their own end so that you can continue taking advantage of using our platform.

Please let us know if you are still experiencing issues today since Facebook claims that problems are not fixed at a 100%.

Always happy to help!

Daniel L

• Hello,

I get the following error message in IG when I try to post a scheduled post to IG from my phone (android):

"Sorry, there was a problem, editing your photo. A report has been sent to Instagram."

When I get out of the message and click next, a loading screen appears and stays.

Are you able to assist with this problem please?

• Hello @Leedoterra,

Thanks for reaching out on the Community Forum! 

Would you please confirm if you are able to publish the same photo directly on Instagram app?