Please note that this forum is in read-only mode and will be sunset at the end of November. For any product related questions, please visit our Help Desk: https://help.hootsuite.com or talk with a Hootsuite Helper: https://twitter.com/Hootsuite_Help

Can't Log in on App

I have set up my business's facebook and instragram networks on the website. I wanted to schedule a post for instagram but it said I needed to download the app. I did, but it won't let me log in. I've double checked my log in info and everything is correct. The password works on the website but not the app. I clicked forgot password and it says it doesn't recognize my email. But I did not receive a confirmation email. Help!

Comments

• Gabriela here, with the Hootsuite Help Desk team. Thank you for reaching out to us on our Community Forum! 

I've created a Help Desk ticket for an advocate to assist further via e-mail with more details.

Warm regards, 
  • We have the same problem.
    Please assist 
  • Hello. Same issue here. We have tried uninstalling and installing the app, clearing app data and cache, restarting phone. issue still exists.
  • Hello, I have been having the same issue for a few days now. Please advise what can be done.
  • Hello,

I updated Hootsuite for Android this morning with the latest version. Upon update, I cannot see my DMs, and I can't view users' profiles as well. It keeps on loading, and then nothing.

So I decided to log out, so I could log back in, but it's not working. It says that I have to try it later. The password is right, because I can login on the (mobile) web dashboard, but the app doesn't let me in.

I removed the app and uninstalled it again, but it's not working either.

I hope you'll be able to find a solution.

Thanks in advance!

• Unicornpanayiotis; @Vanille

Thank you for reaching out to the Hootsuite Forum, my name is Elena and I’m happy to assist you.

As a first step, please try to uninstall and reinstall your Hootsuite Mobile App and make sure that you have the latest software version.

If you have any further questions about this, please don't hesitate to reach out to us here in the forum, contact one of our advocates on Live Chat at the bottom of this page, or tweet us @Hootsuite_Help.

• Did u use a spy apps on Android for monitro somebody? Can u tell me how It is work?