Link preview

I am not able to generate a link preview for linkedin posts.

This started today. I can shorten the link in the link shortener ok - but it does not populate the link (show image or text)

Comments

• Hi, 

Thank you for reaching out to the Hootsuite support team. My name is Serban and I’m happy to assist you.

I can confirm that the issue with link previews not generating is currently being reviewed by our Development team. You can check out the status of this issue under http://status.hootsuite.com. My sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused by this situation! 

We appreciate your patience. Please don't hesitate to ask should you have any questions in the interim.

Kind Regards,

• Hi Serban. The link in your post doesn't work. The irony! What is the status of this issue please? It's causing me lots of difficulties when scheduling linkedin posts. 
  • Hi @koconsult,

Thank you for reaching out on the Forum! My name is Cristina and I'm with the Hootsuite Support Team.

I apologize once more for the inconvenience created and can now confirm that this situation has since been resolved. If you're still unable to generate link previews for your Linkedin posts, please let us know. We'll gladly further help with this.

Thanks in advance!

Have a nice day!