Pictures not sending through to Facebook

edited September 2017 in Hootsuite Dashboard
Is anyone else having the problem of the image not sending through on scheduled posts through HootSuite? At first I thought it was my mistake, but it is doing it repeatedly..Unfortunately, if the pictures don't send through, the idea of scheduled posts becomes handicapped in my opinion. Hopefully there is a solution to this.

Comments

• Hello, @1234knip!

Are you uploading an image, or are you referring to link previews? If possible, could you attach a screenshot?

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask, and I look forward to your reply.

Kind Regards,

Richard | Customer Advocate
  • Thanks for the quick response @Richard_L

I've been attaching an image to the scheduled post, but somehow only the text part gets posted onto FB. It's done this a couple times now, and I can't seem to figure out why?
  • Hi @1234knip

Thank you for reaching out to us! My name is Kritika from Hootsuite support team and I will be happy to assist you!

To further assist you with this can you please provide a screenshot of how the posts are appearing on your Facebook natively vs. in Hootsuite? 

Once we have more details on this we will be more than happy to help you out. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any further questions we can assist you with.

Kind Regards,
    Kritika | Customer Advocate