Instagram Images disappearing

Hi,

I bulk upload posts for a client and go through the process of adding images before scheduling.
In the past 2 weeks though the images I add to go to instagram are no longer available and can not be loaded. Has something changed?

I use the app on a samsung S6 and have been doing so for several minths. I have uninstalled, cleared cache and re-installed the app but still no images. The images post fine to Facebook and LinkedIn and twitter but vanish on the app when notified for instagram. The attachment is all Ib see in my notifications screen - no images!

Answers

• I am having the same issue with photos not importing for scheduled Instagram messages. I am using iOS 10.3.2
  • Hi, I have this same problem as well trying to schedule posts to Instagram - has it been rectified yet? I get an error message when the push notification pops up at nominated scheduled time stating that the network is too slow or image size too large. This is not the case because I can post to Instagram manually no problem. 
  • I have a similar issue in that when I bulk schedule to Instagram, when the notification comes through to my iPhone - they come up as a media file and won't upload to Insta. Its really annoying because I have to then re-do all the posts!!! Please help ASAP!
  • Hey all, 

Thanks for reaching out! 

We do have an active bug that our development team is working on. If you would like to be added to the bug ticket and receive updates please could you provide me with the best email address to contact you on. 

Apologies for the inconvenience, 
  • I'm also having the same problem. The image shows in the notification message I get in my Sony Xperia phone, but when I go into the app, the images don't load. Basically, Hootsuite is currently useless where Instagram is concerned.

This isn't the sort of service I pay money to receive each month.
  • Hi @FelicityHeaton

Thank you for reaching out to us today via Hootsuite Community Forum! My name is Kritika from Hootsuite support team and I will be happy to assist you!

This is a known issue and our development team is currently reviewing it. I have created a support ticket for you to keep your updated on the resolution. 

Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any additional questions or concerns and we will be happy to assist you with it.

Thank you so much for your patience! 

Kind Regards,
    Kritika | Customer Advocate