Please note that this forum is in read-only mode and will be sunset at the end of November. For any product related questions, please visit our Help Desk: https://help.hootsuite.com or talk with a Hootsuite Helper: https://twitter.com/Hootsuite_Help

Cant connect to instagram

Hi!
I am having trouble linking an instagram account to my hootsuite account. When I log into to Instagram within Hootsuite I get an error message that says "The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed"

The page hasnt been removed because I can log into instagram directly. Do you have any idea why this might be happening?

Comments

• Hello @amberburrus,

Thanks for reaching out on the Community Forum! 

I've created a ticket for you so that we can connect with you further via email to investigate this issue further. Please stay tuned to your inbox where we'll be reaching out for further information!

• Hi there. I am having troubles too to connecto my instagram account to hootsuite. It says that the authorization process failed and that i have to connect to instagram to authorize the link. However, hootsuite is already authorize by instagram but it does dot connect. 
  • Hi @ARTURO

Thanks for reaching out to us. I wanted to ask some questions just to make sure that we are on the same page. When you are trying to connect your Instagram, are you trying to connect it to your dashboard, or your mobile phone? You will have to set up your Instagram on both to be able to publish on Instagram. Please try to disconnect and reconnect your Instagram account to see if that helps. I have attached an Instagram FAQ for your to reference. 

Please let me know if you are still having issues and we can create a support issue for us to take a closer look.  

Thank you, 
  • Hi I'm having the same issue.. 
  • Dbagzonthebeat,

Please go to this quick guide in order to see how your Instagram account is set up within your dashboard and let us kwon if you are still encountering this issue: https://hootsuite.com/resources/hoot-tip/how-to-add-instagram-to-your-hootsuite-dashboard

• Hii! Is there a solution for this? I have the exact same problem as amber does.
  • Memorized,

Would you please try to add your Instagram account via our mobile app and us know if you are able to? 
  • Alaxendru_T I tried trhough the app and through a browser, same error.
  • Hi Memorized,

To help you with this I have created a support ticket for you and will be reaching out to you shortly via e-mail. 

• HI there, I'm having the same problem and keep getting this message too: 'The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed'.
    I've tried on two different browsers and it still won't work. Could you help me? Thank you!
  • Hello @JessicaMorris47,

I've created a ticket so our team can have a look into this situation and reach out to you. Thank you for your patience and understanding. 
  • I am having the same problem. Instagram was working fine till yesterday but since morning I am not able to post anything. I removed instagram and trying to add back but unable to connect. Getting error saying having problem signing in and try again later. 

What will be the solution please? 
  • Hello there @Fali,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community Support Forum. Sorina here, from the Support team, happy to help.

Please try these steps and let us know if the issue persists.

We look forward to hearing from you.
    Sorina | @Hootsuite_Help | Hootsuite Help Center