Please note that this forum is in read-only mode and will be sunset at the end of November. For any product related questions, please visit our Help Desk: https://help.hootsuite.com or talk with a Hootsuite Helper: https://twitter.com/Hootsuite_Help

Receiving Notifications for an old account

Hi Hootsuiters,
I recently left my job as a SM Community Manager where we managed about 6 Instagram accounts from Hootsuite. 
I am now managing only a couple of accounts at my new workplace, but I am still receiving the push notifications from my old work (for accounts I am no longer associated with).
I have been told my details are removed from the old account, and I have uninstalled, cleared cache, cleared the phone's memory and reinstalled (and anything else these forums have suggested) but still no luck!

Please help, there is nothing more annoying than being reminded about your old job 6 times a day.

Comments

• Gabriela here, with the Hootsuite Help Desk team. Thank you for reaching out to us on our Community Forum! 

I've created a Help Desk ticket to assist further via e-mail with more details.

Warm regards, 
  • Exact same problem, new phone, new app, new account, new password, new business, new everything, and STILL I get notifications from my old company. Oh please make it end.
  • Hello @ninools !

Thank you for reaching out to our Community Forum. Geovanni here from the Support Team.

I have created a support ticket to further investigate this matter. We will be giving you an update via email. You will hear from us soon.

Thank you for your patience!
  • Was this ever resolved? I am experiencing the same thing and it's hell. Would love a solution. 
  • Hello @Dakota45

Thank you for reaching out to the Hootsuite Forum! Valentina here, happy to assist you in this matter. 

I am so sorry to hear that you're experiencing this! Our Mobile Team is still looking into this. 

I have created a ticket for this and will update you via email directly with any updates. 

Thank you so much for your patience!
  • This is happening for me too... I've deleted, reinstalled, cleared cache, definitely removed all the account details... for me, this is also for an old job that is irksome to be reminded about 6 times a day. Thanks for any help you can give me.