How can I see my instagram mentions?

Is there a stream where I can see when someone mentions my handle on Instagram. Or is there some other way to do this not using a 'stream'? The main reason I got hootsuite was to be able to coalesce and monitor activity in one place.

• Hi @CheesenChutney,

Thanks for reaching out on the Community Forum! 

I would like to inform you that currently there is no API support for monitoring mentions on Instagram.

I encourage you to leave your suggestion on the matter on our Feedback Forum, here: While I cannot provide you with an ETA for when the feature will become available, I can assure you that our Developers frequently check the forum in order to improve our services.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Have a nice day!
  • edited January 30
    Any progress on this? 

I came on here to see if I could figure out how to do this.

I have seen people asking for the ability to add a stream that shows Instagram mentions for 3-4 years and so far nothing.

• I am Carlos from the Customer Support Team. Thank you very much for using our forum!

At the moment the feature is not here but I do encourage you to vote for it in our feedback forum, it gives our developers a more clearer picture of what they need to focus on more when building new features.

I hope it helps and that you have an excellent day!

• This is now available in Instagram's API:

“Last year, we began the process of updating the Instagram API to the Instagram Graph API, built on the Facebook Graph API. This change helps businesses manage their organic presence more effectively. Today, we're introducing new features to the API, such as allowing businesses to schedule posts, view posts they've been tagged in and view other business profiles.”

Please add the @mentions stream for instagram.
  • Hello @GreenMountainClub

Thank you for reaching out to Hootsuite, this is Geovanni from the Customer Support Team.

At this time we do not have such feature available.

Would you be so kind to give us comment in with your idea?

Thnak you for your patience.