Can't load push notification screen

So after downloading the app on my phone, I go to the push notification center and all it shows me is "unable to refresh your push notifications...please check your connection and make sure notifications for hootsuit are enabled in your devices settings". Although, my 'connection' is fine and my phone allows the notifications. Plus, when my boss does the same on his phone, he has access. I've deleted the app several times and followed every possible article so far. What is going on here?

Comments

• Hi @CSD

Thanks for contacting Hootsuite's Community Forum.

You actually have already tried some of the steps we recommend to have the app working, but hat this point we will need to create a support ticket for you so we can address this further.

Please check your inbox as we will email you with some more details shortly today.

Have a great day!

• Hello. I have the exact same problem... 
  • Hello @MathieuRamus,

Thanks for reaching out on the Community Forum! 

I've created a ticket for you so that we can connect with you further via email to investigate this issue further. Please stay tuned to your inbox where we'll be reaching out for further information!
  • I am having this problem as well. I have tried multiple times to uninstall, reinstall and reboot my device, but it doesn't work. This needs to be fixed ASAP!!!! I have a galaxy note8
  • Hello @melvanaals,

I can confirm that I've created a ticket so our team can have a look into this situation and reach out to you. Thank you for your patience and understanding.