Sharing View with the team.

I was asked to setup the facebook/insta/twitter etc. for a company. I've done all the tabs and streams and have everything how I want it.  Problem:  I'm the only one who can see it. How do I make sure everyone sees the new view so they don't have to create it all themselves?  That defeats the purpose.  Thanks!

Comments

• Hello @missmariamac,

Thanks for reaching out on the Community Forum! 

Please note that that regular social network streams (Home feeds, Mentions, Sent messages, etc) are not able to be shared at this time with teams. This is because if the social network is shared within the Team then the individual Team members can add these streams to their dashboard themselves.

Only Keyword - Search Streams can be shared with Teams . Keyword - Search Streams are customizable, so having the ability to share these streams with Teams is important.

In order to share the Search Streams with your Team please follow the steps in the article here:

I hope this helps! Please let me know if there's anything else I might help you with. I will gladly assist you in any matter.
  • Well that's disappointing :(    Streams are all shared so I imagine I'll have to login as each team member and setup their dashboard/tabs.  Hope this is on the list of enhancements to come soon.
  • @missmarymac ,

Please accept our sincere apologies that we do not offer the feature you are looking for. Leave your feedback at our forum, which can be accessed through the following link:

We are constantly looking to this forum for the suggestions submitted by users to gauge what we should be updating, improving, or asking social networks to update for their APIs.
  • Thank you.. I will!