instagram push notification vanishes after sign in to mobile device

I have had an issue where the instagram push notification goes to my phone, but when i click it I'm asked to sign into hootsuite (not sure why i'm being signed out). Once signed in again the scheduled IG post is no longer available for me to post from in the Notifications section. I have to create the post again from scratch.

Comments

• Jaron,

Thanks for reaching out on the Community Forum! 

I've created a ticket for you so that we can connect with you further via email to investigate this issue further. Please stay tuned to your inbox where we'll be reaching out for further information!

Sorry it's taken some time for the Help team to reach you. We've recently experienced a very high volume of tickets, and we're doing our best to get back to all of our customers as quickly as possible.

• I am having the same issue.  I've uninstalled the app and reinstalled the app several times and am still experiencing the issue.  I'm in the middle of a big campaign so this is a fix needed urgently.
  • Saein,

Thanks for reaching out on the Community Forum! 

I can confirm that I've created a ticket so our team can have a look into this situation and reach out to you. Thank you for your patience.
  • I am having the same issue.. It's very annoying as you can't go and re-send the scheduled post.
  • SolaceInSydney,

Thanks for reaching out on the Community Forum! I've created a help desk ticket for you so we can investigate this further. Thank you for your understanding and for your patience.