I can't add another instagram to my hootsuite

I have used 8 out of a possible 10 of my social channel limit but I am unable to add a new instagram to my Hootsuite. Please could someone help me resolve the situation. 

Thanks

Comments

• Hello,

Thank you for reaching out via Forum! This is Serban from Hootsuite Support.

It's possible that your browser automatically fills in your stored credentials. Can you please try again in a Chrome Incognito window (CTRL + SHIFT + N while in Chrome) ? You should be prompted to enter the username and pass for the new account :)

Best regards,

• Hi Serban, 

I have tried to add more channels whilst in an incognito browser but again it tells me to update my account. I have also tried to add this channel on my iPhone using the Hootsuite app. It does not work using any of these methods. Please could you help me as soon as possible - I urgently need to add this channel!

Thanks, 

Simon
  • Can you please make sure that you don't have more than 10 social networks added in your Dashboard? You can check that via this link: https://hootsuite.com/dashboard#/member

Best regards,

• I only have 8 social channels linked.
  • Hello @SimonWest,

Thanks for reaching out on the Community Forum! 

I've created a ticket for you so that we can connect with you further via email to investigate this issue further. Please stay tuned to your inbox where we'll be reaching out for further information!