Scheduled Instagram Posts Being Deleted

I've been using hootsuite for a year, maybe longer than that now, mostly for instagram. I have notifications turned on, and I understand that hootsuite doesn't post directly to the site, as I've been successfully using hootsuite for instagram for a long time now. However, now all my scheduled posts keep being deleted when the time they're scheduled for arrives, with no notification. I've done several tests to try to figure this out. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app and done test posts, making sure the notifications were turned on, and the posts are still just being deleted without any notification, as soon as the time that they're scheduled to post arrives. 

Can this be fixed? I'm tired of scheduling weeks worth of posts just to see that they've all been deleted when I check to see why I haven't received any notifications. 

Comments

• Hello,

Serban here, thanks for getting in touch with us via Forum!

You should still see the notifications for the scheduled Instagram posts in the Hootsuite mobile app. Please make sure you follow the steps here:
    1. Open the Hootsuite app on your mobile device, and tap Notifications .
    2. Tap the new notification indicated by a blue dot.
    3. Tap Open in Instagram. You will be launched into the Instagram app.
    4. Optional:
      • Tap Format  to change your photo's orientation.
      • Select a filter.
      • Tap-and-hold in the caption box and then tap Paste to paste in your composed caption.
      • Tag people or add location info to your photo.
    5. Tap Share.
    Hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any other questions in this regard, we'll be happy to assist! :)

Best regards,

• We are also awaiting helpdesk support - all our scheduled Twitter posts are not being displayed. We reconnected yesterday and "rescheduled" our posts we had already scheduled.  When one user logged off and someone else logged on in the afternoon we lost our connection and all our scheduled posts have been deleted - still waiting to hear a response ??????
  • Hi @ResComms,

Thanks so much for reaching Hootsuite's Community Forum.

I have located an open ticket for your request and I'll be glad to take a look at it.

I will reach back to you via email with more details later on today. I'll rush the request as much as possible.

Thanks so much for your help and patience.