Scheduled Tweets not Showing Photos

All of a sudden, for the last three days, photos will not show on scheduled tweets (but they show if you hit "Send Now."). Photos are same size as we've been using for years ....500 px wide and about 25kb in size....pretty small, actually. I also notice that if I go back into "Scheduled posts" the photos don't show. They're somehow being eliminated just after scheduling. 

Just started last few days. Text shows fine....but photos a no-go. 

What's happened?

Comments

• Hi @Oregon_Coast

Thank you for reaching out to our Hootsuite Community Forum! My name is Jonathan and I'll be more than happy to help you today.

We're currently working on an ongoing issue that causes this to happen. We have created a support ticket to keep you informed about this issue.

Thank you for your understanding! Let us know if you require further assistance, we're more than happy to help.

Cheers,
    Jonathan
  • Hi, I have a question, two weeks ago everytime a Schedule a publication in Twitter, when it is published the image of the content is not uploaded. I want to know why is this
  • Same question!
  • Can I be added to that ticket as well? I'm having the same issue...
  • Same question for us too. When I post something for Twitter, the image does not appear. I have tried posting using Chrome and Firefox. I have also tried this with pre-scheduling and posting right away. Nothing works. 
  • Hello @EmpresarialesUP1 @rmorosoff @Link

Thank you so much for reaching out to us via Forum.

Could you please try revoking access from Twitter and then reconnect from your Hootsuite account, once you have done that please try uploading a post with an image again.

Please do let us know if that works for you!

Regards,
  • Hello @srv2miker,

Thanks for reaching out on the Community Forum! 

I've also created a ticket for you so that we can connect with you further via email for any updates. 
  • Hello there,

We are facing the same issue.
    The scheduled tweets are posted without the images. 
    It is happening since the past week.

Please look into it and let us know how to resolve it. 
  • edited December 2017
    Hi @Plus91

I am Carlos from the Customer Support team. I do sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you are experiencing but I will be more than happy to help.

A support ticket has been created andI am going to be following up via email with you from now on to continue assisting you with this matter.

Sincerely,
  • I've also been having the same issue for over a week now!
  • Hello @NatashaNKPR

Thank you for reaching out to Hootsuite via the Forum, this is Geovanni from the Customer Support Team and I will be happy to help.

I have just created a support ticket so we can further look into this, I'll give you an update really soon.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
  • We are having the same problem with our account! Could you add us to the ticket please? 

• Thanks for reaching out to us via our Community Forum!

To be able to further look into this and help out, a support ticket has already been created for you. I'll be getting back to you via email with full details.

I appreciate your patience!

Have a great rest of the day!
  • Hi, 

I am having the same issue! Can I submit a ticket too?

Thanks
    Becky
  • Hi Becky! ( @SocialMediaGeek )

Thank you for reaching out to us via the Hootsuite Community Forum. My name is Laura and I’m happy to assist you.

After some investigation, it appears the image upload service for the affected profiles is set as ow.ly and not as pic.twitter which is the service needed for the full image to display in a Tweet.

To change this setting please find the steps here for private Social Networks and Organization Social Networks: http://ow.ly/KLQg30hwHEs.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if there's anything else I might help you with. I will gladly assist you in any matter.

Have a nice day!
    Laura
  • Hello,

I use Hootsuite to schedule twitter posts for my company.  Just recently, Dec. 28th to be exact, my tweets no longer show the attached images.  I've read through some of the similar problem in this forum and the common response has been that they are showing up as a link instead.  This is not the case in my situation.  There is no link to the image and there is no image.  Can someone please help me?   Here is a link to my profile where you can see what I'm talking about, https://twitter.com/OhioPort.  Thanks for your help in advance. 
  • Hi Laura! Thanks for the update. This solved the issue!
  • Hi, having the same problem which started around the same time. 

I've searched the forums for answers but nothing concrete yet...hopefully somebody can help. The image displays correctly on all social media formats expect Twitter. No link, no image so exactly the same. 
  • Happy to hear it @mac0mac0:)

Feel free to contact us again, should you have any other questions or concerns.

Have a nice day!
    Laura
  • Hi @Koolhand26, @talentteam123

Thank you both for reaching out to us via the Hootsuite Community Forum. My name is Laura and I’m happy to assist you.

After some investigation, it appears that the image upload service for affected profiles is set as ow.ly and not as pic.twitter which is the service needed for the full image to display in a Tweet. 

To change this setting please find the steps here for private Social Networks and Organization Social Networks: http://ow.ly/KLQg30hwHEs.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if there's anything else I might help you with. I will gladly assist you in any matter.

Have a nice day!
    Laura
  • Hi Mirla,

I just tried what you suggested (I have also been having this issue the past few weeks, but only on one of my Twitter accounts through Hootsuite), and it did not work, unfortunately. Any other suggestions?

Thanks,
    Katy
  • I'm also having this issue. What ended up working for everyone? Thanks
  • Hi All, 

Thank you for reaching out via the Hootsuite Community Forum.

After some investigation, it appears the image upload service for affected profiles is set as ow.ly and not as pic.twitter which is the service needed for the full image to display in a Tweet.

To change this setting please find the steps here for private Social Networks and Organization Social Networks: http://ow.ly/KLQg30hwHEs 

Hope this information helps.

Please feel free to contact us again for any other question or concerns you may have.

Have a nice day!
    Laura
  • Hi,

I'm having the same issue.  Images not showing up at all (including not as a link) on both scheduled and immediately published posts.  What will fix this?  I haven't changed anything in my account or my image sizes, and all worked perfectly in mid December.

Thanks,
    Jessica
  • Hello.
    We're having the same issue. We schedule posts with images and when they get published there's no image or link to the image. Also, the other day a post got published three times.
    I hope there's an answer to this soon.
    Thanks, Priscila.
  • We're having the same issue. 
  • After a few weeks of having these same issues I found this post in the community. I have follwed the instructions and changed the image upload service to twitter. My question now is do I have to redo all the scheduled posts so the images will work? Or can my dozens of scheduled posts work now without any edits?
  • Hello @JessicaH, @ BAC_PPB, @jbenkovic,

To help you with this I have created a support ticket for you and will be reaching out to you shortly via e-mail. 

• Hello @KPD,

After changing the image upload service for affected profiles to pic.twitter.com all you scheduled images should be uploaded as expected. 
  • Good morning
    I am having the same problem, some images appear on our twitter feed and others do not.  The whole process is random, which makes some of our posts nonsense without an attached image.  I see this has been an issue for others as well.  Is there now a fix for this issue? @PrintingPlusUK