Please note that this forum is in read-only mode and will be sunset at the end of November. For any product related questions, please visit our Help Desk: https://help.hootsuite.com or talk with a Hootsuite Helper: https://twitter.com/Hootsuite_Help

Hootsuite and LinkedIn Conflict

Everytime I use Hootsuite Extension on LinkedIn in Chrome I get the following:
"Requests to the server have been blocked by an extension."

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Alexandru_TAlexandru_T ✭✭✭
    Evelyn,

Thanks for reaching out on the Community Forum! 

We are reviewing this issue with our Hootlet extension. I created a help ticket and we will reach out to you via email once we have more details. Thank you for your patience and understanding. 
  • Hi,
    I'm getting the same error as Evelyn. Any update on this?
    I'm running Chrome 65.0.3325.181 with 5.1.1 Hootlet Extension.
    Thanks
  • Alexandru_TAlexandru_T ✭✭✭
    Hello @SLima,

Thanks for reaching out on the Community Forum! 

I'm afraid there is no update available at this time however I've created a HelpDesk ticket for you so we can provide more details over email. 

Thank you for your patience and understanding while we are looking into this.
  • Same issue here...
  • Hello @mikeshudson

Thank you for reaching out to the Hootsuite Forum! Mihai here, happy to assist you on this matter. 

There are no updates on this matter, however, I have created a ticket for more details on this matter.

If you have any further questions about this, please don't hesitate to reach out to us here in the forum, contact one of our advocates on Live Chat at the bottom of this page, or tweet us @Hootsuite_Help.

Best,
    Mihai | @Hootsuite_Help | Hootsuite Help Center
  • Same issue. It's extremely frustrating, but glad to know it's not just me. It seems this should have been resolved by now...
  • Hello @JennSum,

Thanks for reaching out! I have a created a Helpdesk ticket, we'll be reaching out via email.

Best,
    Miguel T.
    Customer Support Advocate  
    @Hootsuite_HelpHootsuite Help Center 
  • Same as above - struggling on Chrome. Have Googled this and cleared the cache as suggested but no luck.
  • Any Updates on this issue?
  • Hi @MikeA ; @mtippets

Thanks for reaching out! I have a created a Helpdesk ticket, we'll be reaching out via email.

If you have any further questions about this, please don't hesitate to reach out to us here in the forum, contact one of our advocates on Live Chat at the bottom of this page, or tweet us @Hootsuite_Help.
  • I have the same issue. Are there any updates?
  • Sorina_BSorina_B ✭✭
    Hi there @Karl18 ,

Thank you for reaching out to us, Sorina here, from the Support team, happy to help.

We've created a support ticket for this and we will reach out via email for further assistance.

Have a lovely day!
    Sorina | @Hootsuite_Help | Hootsuite Help Center

• Still getting this issue! Please help!
  • Sorina_BSorina_B ✭✭
    Hi @Evelyn,

We've updated your existing ticket and we will reach out with updates via email.

Have a lovely rest of the day!
    Sorina | @Hootsuite_Help | Hootsuite Help Center

• any update on this...   there are a few sites I get this error on... "Requests to the server have been blocked by an extension."