Publisher Edits and Image Sizes

I ran into a few issues related to the publisher within the past two weeks:

1. I posted copy, scheduled it for a future date, and went back the next day to add an image to go along with the text. However, I found that only the text posted and it did not publish the image even though I'm 100% certain I saved the changes, etc.

2. I needed to update a graphic for one of my scheduled posts, went back into publisher to switch out the image, saved it and everything appeared to be okay. When I went to check our media platforms, I found that two posts were published: one with the old graphic and one with the new. However, I only created one post and updated the one image.

3. It seems as though the image size requirements for Twitter are also changing. Even though we've kept to the same sizing dimensions when creating our graphics, the image is either not accepted through the publisher or, as we found out on Sunday, just did not post at all and there wasn't a warning when I was creating the post that it would not show up on Twitter. The only workaround I found (in a pinch when having to go back and edit these other mishaps) is to go directly to Twitter to create the post. And for whatever reason, Twitter has been able to upload larger images not accepted through Hootsuite.

Up until the last few weeks (give or take), we haven't run into any issues with edits or image sizes and now I'm concerned that my posts may or may not be published and without any issues.

Thanks for your time and attention to this matter!

Comments

• Hello there,

Thank you for reaching out to Hootsuite Support team, my name is Andrea, and I will be more than happy to assist you in this matter.

Please follow these steps to make sure that the image upload service is correctly set as “pic.twitter” to prevent this in the future: 
    http://ow.ly/KDV830hLNTe

Hope this information helps. Nevertheless, should you still have other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to send them my way.