can't authenticate hootsuite - FB and Instagram

Hi I did try the last 2 days now to setup so Hootsuite can post directly to instagram, but nothing works. 

Steps: 
> Profile
> Manage sociale network
> Select my instagram account 
> Press Connect with Instagram
> Logon to instagram (in popup)
> Authenticate with Facebook
> Login to my private account (where I have the admin to the business site and Admin og the business manger )
> a popup say, you have previous been on Hootsuite with FB
> OK
>error - We couldn't find the Facebook Page associated with the @kihoskh_webshop Instagram business profile.

What to do ??? 

Comments

• Hello @kihoskh

Thank you for reaching out to the Hootsuite Forum! Valentina here, happy to assist you in this matter. 

To clarify, in order to successfully enable Instagram direct posting in Hootsuite, you'd have to have Admin roles over the page connected to Instagram through Facebook Natively ( in Page Roles), not just via Facebook Business Manager. 

As such, you would have to ask one of the admins of the Page to add your personal Facebook Profile as an admin of the page in Facebook for you to successfully enable posting. 

If you've already done this or you have any further questions about this, please don't hesitate to reach out to us here in the forum, contact one of our advocates on Live Chat at the bottom of this page, or tweet us @Hootsuite_Help.

Best,