No longer able to upload videos

For the last few days I have been unable to schedule videos on hootsuite. When I try it keeps saying "Unable to upload media. Check your internet connection and try again". However, when I try to schedule a pic it has no issues. 

Also, Instagram has stopped allowing video schedules. 
Tagged:

Comments

• Sorina_BSorina_B ✭✭
    edited April 30
    Hello there @hootguy ,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community Support Forum. Sorina here, from the Support team, happy to help.

For troubleshooting purposes, could you please try these steps and let us know if this re-occurs?

We look forward to hearing from you.
    Sorina | @Hootsuite_Help | Hootsuite Help Center

• edited April 30
    Hi @Sorina_B  

I just tried this and it didn't work. 

I still got the same error.
  • Hi @hootguy,

Can you also confirm that your video meets the specific requirements for the social network in question? For more details, visit this link: https://help.hootsuite.com/hc/en-us/articles/217417907-Publish-a-video-to-Facebook-Twitter-or-Instagram  

Please let us know if this helps!
  • It does and I have posted this same kind of vids several times in the past. 
    480x480
    2.07MB

• @Ximena_M,

Unfortunately, that didn't work. 

I will like to emphasize that this is for the app and not the desktop. 
  • I am having the same problem, I schedule the video, and when it´s time to upload, it says to check my internet connection. I´ve uploaded videos with the same specs, and didn´t have problems before. I´ts kind of annoying. Hope you can help. Thanks
  • Hi @Lissetta

Thank you for reaching out to the Hootsuite Forum! Valentina here, happy to assist you in this matter. 

This issue is currently being looked into by the Mobile Development Team. 

I have created a ticket for you, so that we can notify you via email for any updates. 

Please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused by this situation. 

If you have any further questions about this, please don't hesitate to reach out to us here in the forum, contact one of our advocates on Live Chat at the bottom of this page, or tweet us @Hootsuite_Help.

Best, 
  • Thnak you!
  • Sorina_BSorina_B ✭✭
    Happy to help!

Have a lovely rest of the day!
    Sorina | @Hootsuite_Help | Hootsuite Help Center

• Hi again! Just wanted to know if there are any news regarding the issue of not being able to publish videos on Instagram via the hootsuite app?
  • Hi @Lissetta

At the moment this issue is still under investigation. Please keep an eye on the ticket number 1106828 for further updates!