Schedule Instagram posts in advance?

• Question
  • Updated 10 months ago
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: Is there a way to post to instagram via hootsuite.

I would like to schedule Instagram posts in advance but I do not see that option anywhere. Please advise? Do I need to upgrade to Pro and if I do, will it work then?

I also need to be able to publish to multiple Instagram feeds for these scheduled posts -- is that an option?

Many thanks!
Photo of SiobhanS

Siobhan

• 192 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Nirbhay TripathiNT

Nirbhay Tripathi

• 64 Points
Same question :(
Photo of Raine JacksonRJ

Raine Jackson

• 60 Points
I have the same question
Photo of Matt GregoryMG

Matt Gregory

• 60 Points
Hootsuite does not currently have the ability to schedule posts to Instagram.
Photo of Chris CalvertCC

Chris Calvert

• 60 Points
the only reason I signed up for hootsuite is to post on instagram. You guys suck.
Photo of Luis O Maymi

Luis O Maymi, Ambassador

• 14,206 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
In HootSuite defense you can only post pictures using the Instagram app on the phone. Not even Instagram.com let's you upload pictures from their official site.

I believe Instagram will eventually allow that feature, maybe for business accounts. When they do you can be sure HootSuite will immediately follow with an update.

-

@HootBulk | Easy to Use Bulk Scheduling App for HootSuite | http://ow.ly/fL4ms

Photo of marieM

marie

• 60 Points
you guys should be beating insatgrams door down about this issue. This the reason i signed up as well.
Photo of Buckeye ProBP

Buckeye Pro

• 60 Points
Postso.com can do it. If they can do it, then it's possible. If it's possible, you can do it. (I believe in you, Hootsuite!)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.