Facebook feed photos blurry thumbnails

Why as of the last three weeks have all of my posts to Facebook (from the computer so no mobile app version issues) shown up as blurred? As opposed to full sized images, they're smaller and blurry. I have no idea what to do to get around this. The actual images are of good quality and appear on no other social account or on our website as blurry, but it shows up as blurry on Facebook. 

If you're looking for examples because I don't see a way to post  a screenshot or anything, you can get on FB and see what I mean. The latest post is the blurred issue we're experiencing, and the second most recent post is one posted directly to FB and appears without issue. 

https://www.facebook.com/therunnersports/

Help please this is getting annoying as I'm having to post directly to Facebook, which defeats the purpose of even using Hootsuite and consolidating our social posting. 

Comments

• Hi @TheRunnerSports ,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community Forum. Simone here, happy to assist you with your Link Preview.

I have created a Support Ticket for you, an agent will be in contact via email for further assistance. 

Thank you for your patience!

Kind regards,
    --
    Simone | Customer Advocate | 

• I'm having the same issues. Been going on for weeks now... 
  • Sorina_BSorina_B ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Hi there @Captain,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community Support Forum. Sorina here, from the Support team, happy to help.

I've created a Help Desk ticket for an advocate to assist further via e-mail with more details.

In the meantime, please let us know if there's anything else we might assist you with, Captain

Sorina | @Hootsuite_Help | Hootsuite Help Center

• I'm also trying to schedule Instagram posts ahead of time for the week from the app and I see they're blurry. How do I avoid this? I have the quality of pictures at high. Thanks..
  • Hi @Cait

Thanks for reaching out to us via the forum. I am happy to help with your issue. 

I have created a support ticket so that we can further investigate the issue you are having with your blurry images. 

We will be reaching out to you via email. 

Thanks so much,