We have enabled ‘Single Sign-On’. You can use your Hootsuite account credentials to log into the Hootsuite Community Forum. When prompted, please log in using the same credentials you use when logging into the Hootsuite dashboard.

Don't have an account? You can create a Hootsuite + Hootsuite Community Forum account by selecting "Register".

Your friendly Community Forum Owls :)

Administration of more than one Hootsuite Account

Hello. I am the administrator for two separate Hootsuite Accounts, a personal account and one for the non-profit I work for.  How do I load another Hootsuite account onto my personal phone - I'll be using this feature to push Instagram photos out.

Comments

• Thank you for reaching out to us! My name is Kritika from Hootsuite support team and I will be happy to assist you!

Unfortunately, you can only download one Hootsuite app in a single mobile device. If you are managing two Hootsuite account an alternative would to keep an extra device for your second Hootsuite account.

My sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused to you.

Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions and concerns and we will be happy to assist you with it.

Kind Regards,
    Kritika | Customer Advocate