Please read if you are here to gather information about Pprofmedias spamming issue.

Hootsuite is a self serve platform and the links you are seeing are being shortened using the public ow.ly service, so it's not possible for us to limit this functionality. We have flagged this with Security, who have confirmed that they have started conversations to address this issue.

Pprofmedias is not a Hootsuite user and is using a website offered to anyone who can access the public website.

It seems that Pprofmedias have replaced their 'unsubscribe' link with our website address, so users believe we are spamming. Unfortunately, as you have already gathered, this unsubscribe button does not work.

If you could block or mark the sender as spam within your email client this should help to prevent the emails while we work on resolving this issue.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Missing hashtags and description from Instagram....

edited May 19 in General
I posted a pic and description including hashtags to Instagram from Hootsuite. The picture shows up but nothing else!! No story about the pic and no hashtags. The last three posts have all done the same. Was working fine before that!! Any suggestions please. Thanks.
Instagram - @crispingardnerphotography

Comments

• Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to the Hootsuite support team. My name is Serban and I’m happy to assist you.

Firstly, please make sure that you tap on the 'Paste' button when in the Instagram app, in order to copy over your text from Hootsuite. Also, please make sure that you include less than 30 hashtags in the Instagram caption due to Instagram limiting the number of hashtags that can be included in a post.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions in this regard, we'll be happy to assist! :)

Best regards,

• Hey Serban, you are a champion! Keeping the hashtags less than 30 did the trick. Thank you.  :)

• Hey @crispin_gardner_99

Glad to hear that worked :) 

Best,