Not Able To Link My Instagram Account With Hootsuite

Hi,

I am not able to link my Insta account with hootsuite. When I attempt to connect, I am getting the error message..

Tagged:

Comments

• Hello @skm123,

Thanks for reaching out on the Community Forum! 

I've created a ticket for you so that we can connect with you further via email to investigate this issue further. Please stay tuned to your inbox where we'll be reaching out for further information!
  • Hi there, I also am not able to connect, however, the message I get is Please authorize your account through Instagram, and when I go to Instagram Hootsuite is listed as one of the authorised applications, but back to Hootsuite, Instagram is not one of the drop down choices when creating a stream or a post. Thanks for your help!
  • Hello @devynos,

I've created a ticket for you so that we can connect with you further via email to investigate this issue further. Please stay tuned to your inbox where we'll be reaching out for further information!
  • edited October 12
    Hi, I am unable to connect my Instagram with Hootsuite. Can someone please help me with this? This is the error message I receive:
    {"error_type": "OAuthException", "code": 400, "error_message": "There was an error with your request. Please try again."}
  • Hello @KJ_MPF,