Save a draft message and editing photo

Hello x

I'm a new user to HS and I am making my way through the online tutorials x but I have this problem today and I've not been able to find the answer through the tutorials as yet ...

I can see how to save a DRAFT message when you use the Compose button - but I can't see how to save a DRAFT when I use the green pencil button? (Its a single use message just going to my FB and IG account)

So I've used the Compose button and I've saved my DRAFT - but now I wish to edit my photo - like I can when I use the green pencil button (using creative cloud) and I can't see how to do this?

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated x

Comments

• AnnabelWest1,

Thanks for reaching out on the Community Forum! 

Would you please take a screenshot so we can take a further look?
  • Hi - so the first photo is of how I have been drafting a post using the green pencil icon on the top right hand corner of the dashboard screen .... I can edit the photo using Creative Cloud but then I can't save it as a draft - I have to either schedule it or send it immediately.

and the second screen shot is how I've been drafting a post using the COMPOSE drop down menu .... I can save this post as a DRAFT but I can't edit the photo with Creative Cloud).

Cheers

• AnnabelWest1,

Thank you for providing the screenshots. The New Composer is in BETA stage and we haven't released yet the feature to save and edit drafts. Please leave your feedback at our forum, which can be accessed through the following link:

We are constantly looking to this forum for the suggestions submitted by users to gauge what we should be updating, improving, or asking social networks to update for their APIs. 
  • Cheers Alexandru!